Monday, August 24, 2009

First Posting

This is the first time I posted anything in this blog. Activated it for a couple of days, and I couldn't seem to think or find anything good / interesting to be posted here. It is so difficult to start something new :p so I decided to write just about anything, even if it is unimportant, at least something. Hoping it will get easier as time goes by :)

Well, maybe at this stage I'll just add a couple of links of the websites that I visited often for informations, tips, and ideas.

Baby Centre and AskDrSears are the 2 websites that I browsed very often during pregnancy and even after I gave birth. Every week during my pregnancy (especially my first pregnancy) I checked the pictures and growth progress of the baby inside my womb.


As for baking tips and recipes, here are my 2 pretty reliable websites Cupcake Bakeshop and Joy of Baking. They offered various types of baking recipes, and LOOK!! the pictures are sooo delicious too ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment