Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pettiskirts - The timeless piece of skirt every girl should have.

Couple of months ago, I was randomly browsing for handmade dresses for Sophie, then I saw the picture of this beautiful skirt, it is called PETTISKIRT. And how i fell in love at first sight with it. I ordered it straight away, and was excited every single day waiting for the package to arrive.

As soon as I got it, I 'forced' Sophie (who had just woken up from her nap) to put it on. Unfortunately, it was too small. Darn! Next victim, KIONA! And it fits her just right! Yipeeeeeee!!!!

To explain why it was too small for Sophie, the pettiskirt I ordered from USA was actually Korean made. If only I had known it before I order, then I would have ordered a size bigger (TIPS: most of the time if the clothes are from Korea, order one size bigger for your kids). I was expecting a USA made skirt, but oh well it's OK, the pettiskirt is just sooo nice!!!!!

The word 'pettiskirt' was invented by Kandi Lightner, designer of KAIYA EVE. As I found out, they produced and  made famous the first pettiskirt in the world. Their skirts are worn by many famous Hollywood children. To find out more, just click on the link above.




Aren't they lovely?! I will surely tuck these skirts away for safekeeping once my daughers grows out of it. And I will be more than willing to buy bigger sized pettiskirts for them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment